Model: Nordhavn 60
Hull number: 61
Sales office: Nordhavn Europe
Salesman: Philip Roach
Factory: South Coast Marine
Shipping port: Malta
Commissioning location: Valletta, Malta
Flybridge or Non-flybridge: Flybridge
Aft or Forward Pilothouse: Forward PH
Single or Twin engines: Twin Engine
Layout: Extended Salon, extended boat deck, custom layout, horizontal veneer.
Owners residence: Germany/Sweden
Customer cruising plans: The boat will be based out of Malta. They will then explore the Baltics, and later, the world!
Notes about this boat:
- Carries the SEA Torque shaft system
- High gloss cherry interior with horizontal grain.
- Spiral staircase to the pilothouse,
- Salon has been extended aft by 2 ft.
- Much larger captain’s head including a shower.
- Integrated extended boat deck.
- Crane is on the aft end of the boat deck.
- Forward stairwell to the accommodation has been deleted and replaced with a corridor forward on the salon level. The owners cabin can be extended into this corridor to increase space and give the boat a his and hers heads.
- Stairs to the engine room is via an external stairwell leading to an extended crew cabin with its own heads.
- Deck hatches forward are flush with the deck.
- Incorporates a bustle under the extended swim step to avoid stern slap.
- She has a 3-way passerelle with an extra boarding door in the stern bulwark. I can go on!