Pacific Asian Enterprises, Inc., manufacturer of the Nordhavn line of long-range power yachts, announces a new luxury Yachtfisher.
At 75 feet, the new Nordhavn Expedition Yachtfisher will present true offshore capability and the range needed to explore, experience, dive and fish the most productive fishing grounds in the most exotic places the world has to offer. All of this, plus the same comfort and security Nordhavn owners have become accustomed to.
Built to the highest international standards and extensively outfitted with the finest equipment, the new Nordhavn 75 EYF will allow her owners unlimited adventure in safety and complete luxury.
Construction of the first Nordhavn Expedition Yachtfisher will start next spring. The first boat is expected to be completed in mid-2007.
For more details, alternate renderings and/or a more complete list of preliminary specifications, please contact us.
|| 4800 Gallons
||Twin Detroit Series 60 Diesels
||740 hp each @ 2,300 rpm
|Max. Cruising Speed:
||13.5 kts; 4,000+ nm at reduced speed
- Molded fiberglass construction to ABS specifications using female molds. All gelcoated surfaces finished with Awlgrip paint applied pre-assembly to ensure the highest quality finish available
- Beautiful hardwood interior with the finest moldings, cabinetry and finish
- Ballasted full-displacement hull for trans-oceanic voyaging in comfort and safety
- All fuel, water and holding tanks of molded fiberglass, completely accessible with man-size access panels
- Twin Detroit 60 marine diesels rated at 740 hp each at 2,300 rpm with Twin Disk 5114 A gear boxes with five control stations using DDC engine controls – 42 inch four blade propellers
- Maximum cruising speed of 13 knots with range in excess of 4,000 nm at reduced speeds
- Kobelt power steering system – twin rudders attached top and bottom with two molded-in skegs for ultimate propeller and rudder protection
- Twin Onan generators – 40kw and 21.5kw three phase with sound shields
- Atlas 35KVA universal power system for 50/60 cycle worldwide operation
- Complete fire system within engine room including auto/manual engine room vent dampening
- Complete central hydraulic system by ABT includes 38 hp bow and stern thrusters, 180 gpm anchor wash pump – also valved for firefighting, Trac 300 digital fin stabilizers with 16-sq. ft. fin blades, 180 gpm bilge pumping system, two Maxwell 4500 anchor windlasses
- Two Maxwell 3000, 208 three-phase electric stern warping winches
- Village Marine 2000 gpd watermaker
- Bauer dive tank compressor with four bottle fill capacity
- Cruisair 2 stage, 10-ton chilled water air conditioning and heating
- Central vacuum system
- Pacific Coast Marine exterior doors and windows
- MarQuipt 2,500-lb. davit with power rotation, boom lift, boom extension and hoist
- Twin 35 cubic-foot freezers in lazarette
- Carlisle & Finch 200-watt spotlight
- Underwater lights across from transom
- Saltwater washdown with Head Hunter “stingray” pump
- Full-size Maytag “Neptune” washer/dryer
- Sealand “Magnum Opus” toilets
- Custom single or twin bait tanks with extensive rod and tackle storage