Since recently selling 52#70 – Sonas, Nordhavn Europe Ltd have been asked if and when another N52 may appear on the brokerage market. The wait is over! “Muramer”,52#74, was built in 2016 and enjoyed having a specification and system design which makes her simply one of the best specified 52’s built. Her most recent owners purchased her to create a once in a lifetime opportunity to cruise the Med. From her mechanics, twin gensets, full hydraulics systems etc down to her stylish and contemporary interior fit out, as well as her well thought out layout, offering flexible accommodation, she is an outstanding example. She has had two considerate owners in her short life, both who have either moved into a bigger Nordhavn or are about to do so. Genuinely on the market and priced to sell quickly, she is a wonderful opportunity to start creating adventures afloat.
Standard layout with comfortable sofa seating to port and dining table to starboard with well finished storage lockers beneath. Television mounted forward stbd sofa. Ultra-leather in navy blue and fitted carpets (cream) fitted throughout. With Ocean Air blinds.
Very well fitted with all the equipment you require. Bosch appliances which include domestic gas cook top with multifunction oven under. Bosch Microwave and Broan trash compactor. Large domestic Sub-zero refrigerator with ice maker and 2 freezer drawer compartments. Storage cabinet with sliding doors and spice rack behind cook top. There is also a large pantry with sliding drawers alongside the sub-zero fridge. The storage in this galley is superb.
• Marble worktops
• Double sinks with High cut marble top to hide taps
• Dishwasher Bosch (slim line)
There is a pilothouse berth and comfortable seating area. The headlining has a dark majilite to cut down night time glare.
Furuno TZT Nav Net is the core navigation system. A full list of the electronics is available on request,
Standard mid ship arrangement but with the optional extra-large portholes giving more natural light.
• Marble counter tops,
• Mirrors fitted to the front of cabinet over the sink
• Large shower cubicle
• Techma Head silence plus fresh water flush toilet.
• Grohe faucets and shower controls
There is a customised layout which takes away the old fashioned desk to stbd and in its place offers another berth. This adds to the flexibility in accommodating guests. Often we describe this arrangement as the ‘family cabin’.
• Marble counter tops
• Mirror fitted to the front of cabinet over the sink
• Large shower cubical
• Techma head
• Grohe faucets and shower controls
MACHINERY AND ENGINE ROOM
• Main engine upgrade to John Deere 6068AFM75 266 hp @ 2400 rpm Dry exhaust with keel cooler
• The wing engine is a Lugger L844D 40 hp with its own separate 10 gallon day tank, PTO to run hydraulic system – 24v start and Gori folding propeller (40 hours)
• Generator 1 - 12 KW Northern Lights with sound enclosure. 240v/24v – 50Hz
• Generator 2 – 7KW Northern lights with sound enclosure 240v/24v – 50Hz (Lazerette)
• Air Conditioning – (230v – 50Hz) Marine Air – reverse cycle with digital control panels in each cabin and living area. Total of 60,000 BTU
• Hydraulic system: designed by AST
• Bow & Stern thrusters (18 hours)
• Windlass, Anchor wash, Emergency bilge pump
• Bow & Stern thrusters: ABT Hydraulic. 15HP Variable thruster controls with PTO off main and wing engine
• ABT (TRAC) 220 stabilizing system. Keep cooled.
• Reverse oil change system
• Mathers electronic controls in Pilothouse, flybridge & cockpit station
• Fire suppression system in engine room and lazarette
• Stern shore power connections in Tri arrangement on foredeck. Standard 32 amp shore power, dedicated air conditioning shore power and TV/phone inlet
• 12v outlet in pilothouse and flybridge
• Lightening ground system with copper plate on full. Forespar Wand on top of stock to ground plate on hull
• Guest spot light with remote control.
• LED lighting throughout (Rope lighting in saloon)
• Fresh water wash down bow, stern, boat deck and engine room
• Water maker Village Marine Squirt 600 230v – 50 Hz with auto back flush (600 USG/D)
• Cockpit shower
• Ice maker
• Freshwater tank (1514 litres)
• Water heater, Torrid 20 gallon
• Wema Level Gauge for Freshwater Tank
• Back up fresh water pump plumbed in line with selector.
• Fuel system – 2 main supply tanks totalling 5299 litres and 1 aluminium day tank of 265 litres
• Main tanks have access ports to accommodate an average size man for cleaning and inspection. All three tanks have sight gauges with valves. Sight gauge on day tank can be used to quickly measure cumulative fuel burn rate. Water collection sump on day tank is equipped with a water sensor with alarm in the pilothouse
• Fuel system is gravity feed to the day tank and supplied from the two engine room tanks through a Racor Duplex 900 filter.
• Fuel transfer system allows transfer of fuel to any of the fuel tanks for trimming or cleaning and filters all transferred fuel through a Racor 900 filter
• Grohe faucets in galley, heads and showers
• Electric bilge pump with Ultra Float Switch
• Rule 3700 High Water Bilge Pump with Ultra Float Switch and alarm in pilothouse
• Mechanical bilge pump running of the wing engine (fitted 2014)
• Grey water system – galley and head sinks, shower sumps and washing machine drain to 110-gal.
• Tank with Sealand electric discharge pump and Whale hand pump
• Black water tank of 120 USG (99 UKG) fitted with Sealand electric and Whale manual discharge pumps, plus Tank Watch 4 monitoring system
EXTERIOR AND DECK HARDWARE
• 70 kg Rocna Anchor
• 40kg Rocna Anchor – spare tied down in lazzarette
• 122 meters – 9.5mm HT chain
• Chain stopper
• (Chain counter on the flybridge and in the Pilothouse)
• Spurs line cutter on main prop shaft
• Bow tow eye ring
• Benzoni Telescopic Passerelle
• Kedge anchor warp’ on spool on aft boat deck
• Extra swim ladder capable of being deployed in Water
• Underwater lights (2) on stern.
• Hooka system located in Lazzarette
• low back Stidd admiral helm chairs , fixed fibreglass seating with GRP table with cover cushions, engine room controls, bow and stern thrusters and control windlass remote
• Fixed stainless steel bimini top with grey Canvas cover.
• Seat, flybridge dash and main seating covers.
• RIB – Novurania 12ft with jocky style steering.
• Engine – Yamaha 4 stroke 25Hp with lift wing. Electric start and tilt.
We had a delivery crew bring her from the Med up to head office in Hamble UK. The skipper is very experienced with our product and said she firstly, ran perfectly and also was one of the nicest boats to take care of and manage. Her youth, specification and beautiful interior make her arguably the perfect 52. Whether new to cruising or an experienced sailor, she will offer the perfect package for her new owners.
Listing Agents: Neil Russell / Philip Roach
Tel: Office + 44 (0) 2380 456342
Mobile: +44 07793 582905 / 07989 852546
Nordhavn Europe Ltd
10/12 Firefly Road
Hamble Point Marina
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The company offers the detail for this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.